Friday, November 03, 2006

Pookie the Yorkie

This is Pookie, she is a 6lb Yorkie who looks like she loves to dress up :-) What a cutie!!




****
Sorry if this post is a little late, yesterday I was pretty sick. I got home from work around 415, watched a little tv with Mike and the pups and then crashed out around 5pm. I pretty much slept until 5am this morning. I am pretty much over being sick, I think, but I am still sore and still have not eaten a real meal since Wednesday. Wish me luck in accomplishing that goal successfully :-)

I hope you all have a great Friday and a great weekend. This weekend I have plans to go to the Suns vs Clippers game at Staples Center. I am very excited about it!! Other than that I am not sure what is going on aside from getting some sleep and relaxing after yesterday.

No comments: