Thursday, November 16, 2006

Silky Terrier

Here is a Silky Terrier! A friend of mine has one and reminded me to add this breed of dog on here. I have not posted a blog about a Silky Terrier yet, so here are some cute pics!



-Source
Sorry about the lack of past yesterday. I had actual homework to do for work yesterday so I was busy with that. I still have to finish it up by tomorrow morning so wish me luck :-)

Today I worked, then took Ender and Emily to the park. They are getting better at obeying. Oh yeah, last night, I woke up to Ender throwing up. Turns out he ate a rusty nut, presumably after tearing it off of the toilet. Who would have guessed that could happen? He threw it up, thank goodness, otherwise he might be in for a nice stomach infection. The vet said that if he is eating and drinking and playing that he is probably fine. We are keeping a close eye on him, but he appears to be fine :-) I think he just likes to scare me.

Anyway, I hope you all have a great Thursday and an even better Friday. I can't believe it is here so fast!

No comments: