Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Australian Terrier

This is an Australian Terrier. I don't think I have ever seen one of these in person, but I would love to!!




***
Tuesday's are strange because they aren't really anything significant to be over with. It isn't like the first day of the work week where you are fresh (and generally ridiculously busy) but it isnt even a mid-point of the work week. This is the way I have always thought of Tuesdays. Except for the fact that Tuesday is Park Day for Mike and I, and of course the pups. Everytime we go there we meet nice people with nice dogs. I met a really cute rescued Husky. It was soo cute and gorgeous!! Its story made my night :-)

I am going to go fix dinner and then watch the Lakers vs Rockets. With Mike being from Houston, I have to root for them :-) I do like them, but if they were against the Suns, I would be booing them :-)

1 comment:

Michael Thielvoldt said...

It looks like a chocolate Ender.