Thursday, February 15, 2007

Luna

-Source

So I have some bad news. My sister had her baby on Valentines Day, he is named Cody. The problem though is that he is in critical condition. He had blood in his skull, and some other problems and had to be rushed to a special children's hospital by helicopter. My sister and her fiance are there now, and got to hold him for the first time today. He was improving this morning, but isn't doing as well as hoped right now. They are hoping for the best, and so am I. It would be great if you could keep them all in your prayers right now. I am trying to figure out if I can fly out to be with them. We shall see what happens.

1 comment:

Carrie™ said...

OMG Cara! That is just....I don't know what to say. I will say prayers for all of your family, especially little Cody. (((((hugs))))))