Friday, February 16, 2007

Westie Stuff!

I was asked to give a review of the Vincent Strangio Store and I happily agreed because it has some cute stuff! Look at the image below. This image can be put on a sweatshirt, a t-shirt, note card, mouse pad or throw pillow.

The Vincent Strangio Store has a lot of funny pictures of dogs (all sorts of dog breeds) that can be placed on all the things mentioned above.

I love these kinds of things, but I would feel weird wearing the t-shirt, because I think I am too young for that sort of thing. I would love a westie mouse pad though for work. I already have my puppies on my desktop screen, why not have a picture of a westie right next to my right hand all day?

Mike's parent's gave Mike and I a really cute Westie placard for christmas, it is very similar to what some of these photos say. It says "Spoiled Westies Live Here" and every bit of it is true. :-)

I can see the things featured on this site being a great gift for dog lovers if you know of people who are obsessed with their dogs, like I am with mine. I would probably get my mom and Mike's parents the cocker spaniel one featured below because they have owned several cocker spaniels in their life.


I know that they read my blog, so I am not really sure that it is a good idea that I feature this, but hopefully they will forget what I wrote here ;-)

***
If you are interested in an update on the situation, let me fill you in. My sister's baby, Cody was doing worse last night and was not looking good. Luckily, we heard some better news later this afternoon which gives us a bit of hope. The baby was finally able to go the bathroom on his own, is moving around a bit, and can breathe on his own if he needs to. Things seem to be looking up right now, but we are still in the woods.

I am thankfully able to go be with my sister during this difficult time, thanks to Mike's parents. They were extremely generous and bought me a ticket to get to Kansas City and visit Cody and my sister and her fiance! This is one of the nicest things ever done for me and I am forever grateful for this opportunity. I was really worried that I wouldn't be able to go out there, and I really feel that I need to be there during this difficult time. I will be heading out there tomorrow morning and then coming back Tuesday evening. I can't wait to see little Cody and my sister. I hope that all our family love will keep his hopes up to fight!

I obviously will not be around to post for the next few days, but I will leave you with some extra photos to enjoy:




3 comments:

Kathryn (Kat) said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your sister's family

Mrs.D said...

I hope all will go smoothly for you on your trip. Lots of prayers are going with you!

KleoPatra said...

Sending you and your sister hugs and love, peace and hope for continued improvement until all is well... and then forevermore stability and good health.

Thank you for the update...

Love from Mattie the cocker spaniel and her Mommy...