Monday, March 12, 2007

Minnie the Maltese Puppy

This is Minnie. She is a Maltese puppy. These pictures are her puppy life chronologically.





-Source
***
I hope everyone's weekend went well. Mine was a lot of fun. Mike's parents were in town so we had a great excuse to explore places we do not go everyday.

On Saturday we went to the beach and walked the pups. It was Ender's first time on sand :-) He thought it was weird. We got to watch the sunset while we were there, which was nice. After that we watched the Zodiac, which I have to say I loved, even though I am VERY bias.

On Sunday, we went out to brunch and then visited the Museum of Tolerance. Here we got to hear a story from a Holocaust survivor, which made me definitely appreciate my life. We got to explore the Holocaust museum there which was very interesting. Mike and I have been trying to visit here for awhile. It was definitely worth the wait!

This morning I was severly affected by the horror of Daylight Savings time. Although I love that extra hour of sunshine (and now EVEN longer) I do still hate the fact that I have to LOSE an hour of sleep. On my way to work I was extremely tired, but then I encountered mass amounts of smoke. Turns out there were two fires in the Anaheim Hills by the freeway I was driving on. One fire was on my way to work and one by my work. The smell of the air reminded me of the San Diego Fires back in '03. The fires are mostly contained I have heard, but it still did a lot of damage. We didn't get a fire day though, which is practically the only natural disaster day I have ever gotten in my life before.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, I want that puppy so bad! lol Too cute!

I read about those fires. Scary!