Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Ready for a Party!


Silence, originally uploaded by goldrausch.

I hope everyone's week has started off well. I was really tired yesterday, so last night I went to bed around 915pm. It is a wonder how much different your day is when you get a full 8 hours of sleep. Wow! Lets hope the energy keeps up throughout the day!

I wanted to let everyone know that I have continued to go to the gym. I have been doing really well for at least a month now. Also, we are getting Emily and Ender more exercise this way :-)

Any ideas on how to get rid of fleas the best? I hate using chemicals all around the house. I have tried apple cider vinegar (which doesn't work AND smells), and we keep them on Brewers Yeast (which wards off some) and we give them Flax Seed Oil to help with their skin problems. We need to get them advantage or something, at least during the summer, but it is SOO expensive. I think we might break down and buy some soon. They are miserable with even one flea.

Have a great day everyone, and let me know how you are doing!

No comments: