Thursday, January 26, 2006

Dachshunds


This picture is great. It looks like the white dog is trying to herd the dachshunds. Or smell their butts. Either way there is a definite difference between the two kinds, and when they are contrasted it entertains at least me.
*************************
Dog Trivia

A little know piece of dachshund movie trivia: the part of the pet dog of Dorothy (played by Judy Garland) in the Wizard of Oz, was originally scripted for a miniature dachshund named Otto owned by actress Margaret Hamilton who played the Wicked Witch of the West in the movie. Lingering post-war hostility toward the Germans, however, caused the studio to insist upon the substitution of a Norwich terrier to be called Toto, a dog of then more acceptable British descent.
*************************

I actually made it to the gym last night, and the gym wasn't too crowded, I suppose, although more crowded than I prefer. I think I might keep the night visits there though, because it will be pretty hard to not go after being all dressed for it and already on campus.

Also, Judo starts today for me. I am a yellow belt (I know, not a big deal at all) and have been doing Judo since September 2004. I like it a lot and am excited to go tonight. I hope there will be girls this time around.

Have a good day everyone!

No comments: