Monday, December 18, 2006

Early Christmas Pups!

Early Christmas Pups!! How cute are these?

-Source
***
I put up christmas pups today because I was in the holiday mood. I made christmas treats today! Woo hoo!!

I hope everyone had a great weekend! Mine was pretty good, aside from the fact that I was sick on Friday and Saturday.

On Friday I got sick later in the evening but was still able to see Carey and Jeremy. We had a lot of fun there, and I have to admit the tacos I made were pretty darn tasty.

On Saturday Mike and I exchanged presents. He got me an awesome SDSU Alumni Hoodie and License Plate Holder! It was awesome! I got him an N64. Because I was sick on Saturday all we did was play Mario Kart and Mario Party and watch movies.

On Sunday we watched the Rockets vs Clippers game at the Staples Center. They won! It was awesome, aside from the annoying guy who sat next to us. Overall it was a great weekend!

Today was definitely a Monday though! I woke up beyond tired, which is normal, but then when I was leaving for work I realized I couldnt open my garage door without my garage door opener. I couldnt get it open, thus could not get to my car to drive to work.

Mike was sweet enough to drive me to work and I actually wasnt TOO late, even though we had to scrape ice off his car windows (which is VERY rare in So Cal) and stop and get gas. When I got to work I discovered that my computer broke and I had to get a new one, meaning older one.

Thankfully my co-worker Adam took me home! Thank you Adam! Oh and when I got home, and got maintenance to open my garage door and let me know that to get a new garage door opener it would cost $50, I saw a note on my car from my garage neighbor saying that he hit my car. Fortunately what he thought he did to my car was already there.

I ended up finding my garage door opener though, and am now spending my evening making christmas treats and watching Six Feet Under. I hope your Monday was better!

No comments: